Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

When I was Disney at March I was told POPs bell service is done by a third party and have different rules than other hotels.

This came up because we had a split stay and Coronado Springs said they could not leave luggage in our room if we were not present. I asked why because POP had done it a few days earlier. There response was that POP bell service was run by a third party. Could be a similar reason for the swan and dolphin issues.
Interesting. Thanks.

I wish so badly they'd do this at the Dolphin, too!
I think they will, but no idea when it will start to happen. Going from the 750 rooms at the Swan to the over 1500 at the Dolphin its going to take longer unless they get more crews, but the impact is a lot less to operations. Since they didn't announce the update to the Swan I doubt we'll hear when they start working on the Dolphin. Heck they didn't even announce the railing refurbishment either before it started.

I think they will, but no idea when it will start to happen. Going from the 750 rooms at the Swan to the over 1500 at the Dolphin its going to take longer unless they get more crews, but the impact is a lot less to operations. Since they didn't announce the update to the Swan I doubt we'll hear when they start working on the Dolphin. Heck they didn't even announce the railing refurbishment either before it started.

https://www.costar.com/article/9117...refinancing-of-three-walt-disney-world-hotels

I think that is next. Check out this article.

I've just recently booked a package through Disney. I was able to connect my reservation number to MDE and see our resort stay information, but our tickets say they are "not valid for admission-must show ID at Ticket Window before using." I assume this means I cannot use them until a CS activates them for us. Can I do this at Dolphin guest services or do I need to go to a park or Disney Springs? TIA

I've just recently booked a package through Disney. I was able to connect my reservation number to MDE and see our resort stay information, but our tickets say they are "not valid for admission-must show ID at Ticket Window before using." I assume this means I cannot use them until a CS activates them for us. Can I do this at Dolphin guest services or do I need to go to a park or Disney Springs? TIA
You can go to the Disney Planning Center (staffed by Disney CMs) and they can get your tickets all fixed up for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter