Adding Hulu not ESPN?

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
I currently have the annual Disney+ subscription. It is coming up for renewal.

I would be interested in adding Hulu, but no interest in ESPN. Does that option exist and I just don't see it? Or have there been rumors it might happen?

Also, it appears I cannot add Hulu on an annual subscription, only on the monthly subscription. Does that sound right? Again, any rumors about it coming to an annual package?

Thanks.

maltdizzy

DIS Veteran
There is no bundle pricing for just Hulu/Disney+ without ESPN+, if you don’t want ESPN+, it’s best to shop around for the best discounts on each service separately.

Hulu has a $59.99 annual plan.

The Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle is only available monthly.

ShouldBeWriting

Earning My Ears
We have annual Disney+ and also had the Hulu no commercials subscription. We actually wanted ESPN but I didn’t think we could bundle because of both the annual subscription and no commercials. But you can bundle anyway! I don’t know how Disney works it out, but basically since adding ESPN, I pay 1.44 or something (incl. tax) each month for ESPN—which I think is less than the monthly bundle since there’s a discount for doing the annual Disney+ plan.
that said, if you don’t want ESPN at all, it may not be worth the extra money and you may be better off keeping Hulu and Disney separate. Good luck!

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
I get free Hulu from sprint. Or should I say included. There is no way I will pay for Hulu but everyone is different.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES