Any sign of Fastpasses or Single Rider Lines yet?

DLRExpert

DIS Veteran
July maybe sooner. That extra money will be hard for Disney to pass on. Expect a WDW option to come first.
Free FP is probably gone.
MaxPass will probably come back but with a tier system. For example, Limited MP choices per visit, Unlimited MP uses, One BG guaranteed for ROTR and WS.
Hope I am wrong.

• DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
    I honestly don’t understand why it’s not back today. Everything else about rides and lines is basically back to pre-pandemic normal… so why not FP/Maxpass, or Maxpass only?
    I agree with you. It’s odd it didn’t come back too. And I hope I’m wrong on when it will come back because honestly, we won’t come back until they do if they’re increasing capacity.

I’m fine with a paid version.

• DLRExpert

DIS Veteran
    They couldn’t have figured that out in the last 15 months, though? Why wasn’t a “new FP system” ready to go when they pulled the “normal ride operations” trigger?
    they are probably debating between both park resorts, management, execs, etc. If each has different ways to look at this, it can take a while.

DLgal

DIS Veteran
    I think most likely we will just see the free FP disappear and Maxpass reappear at a slightly higher price point. I'm going with $30 per person. I don't forsee a tier system. I also don't see them including boarding passes under any circumstances. That will severely impact their existing BG system.

kristensideaoffun

DIS Veteran
    I honestly don’t understand why it’s not back today. Everything else about rides and lines is basically back to pre-pandemic normal… so why not FP/Maxpass, or Maxpass only?
    I think it’s a staff thing. I think once they reallocate the extra staff being used primarily for COVID protocol enforcement to other areas, it will be back. They probably need a week or two for re-training.

Astylla

Disney Fanatic
    So not a single ricer line BUT today at Big Thunder Mountain was asked if I was solo , which I replied yes. Posted wait was 35 minutes around 9:20am.

The CM handed me one of the red timing cards and let me through through fast pass lane. I was on in 5 minutes. Also during my Webslinger boarding group since I was one person they put me with another group. Made me happy!

OneTrackMind

Mouseketeer
    Maybe not soon but at some point. I mean why bother setting up a single rider line for Web slinger if it’s not going to happen right?
    I’m sorry I can’t find it right now, but I remember reading a post that FP machines for GOTG had been removed, but another post that there were FP machines in place for WS. That’s really confusing so I think I got it wrong. Could somebody please confirm if either of those is correct? Have FP machines been removed for any rides? Thanks!

On another note, I think it’s great that the virtual queue is gone for Indy - I can’t imagine being limited to one ride per day, unless lucky enough to get standby before or after. Even if there’s no FP for awhile, at least people willing to wait in line have a chance for multiple rides per day on favorites (other than ROTR and WS of course).

Malcon10t

DIS Veteran
    I might be wrong, and will have to look again next trip, but while I saw FP return machines in DCA, I did not see them in DL. I may have just overlooked them, but I really don't remember seeing them.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES