College Program Parents Thread...

vlmartin

Earning My Ears
My daughter just completed the web based interview and got the "good" screen after, meaning she did well on the test....she wouldn't be coming until August, so not sure how long before she hears back

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
My daughter just completed the web based interview and got the "good" screen after, meaning she did well on the test....she wouldn't be coming until August, so not sure how long before she hears back
This time it seems that the timeline is more compressed. When DD was first selected, she found out in Oct or Sep 2019 to report in Jan 2020. This time she was notified that she had 1 month to report. I know this is because of the timeline they are under for the restart.

moreisgood

Falling in love
When did the current application window close? My daughter was about to apply for the first time, and now it looks like the window is closed.

Tracyls

Earning My Ears
Both of our daughters were selected this year. Oldest has already arrived and is now training in Children's
Activities at Art of Animation/Pop Century. Youngest received her acceptance the day after flying home from helping her sister move in. Does not have her role yet but moves in July 19. Both are over the moon.(Especially oldest whose program was canceled last year.) So Excited for their adventure.

• Katers

Mouseketeer
    My son is due to report next Monday. He still has not heard where he will be working or what time he will need to check in next week. Anyone else have kiddos still waiting to hear about this?

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES