Has Disney ever thought about putting the rest of the Sing-Along Songs series on DVD?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was a little girl I loved to watch my Disney Sing-Along Songs VHS tapes almost every day and even today I still like to watch the Sing-Along Songs tapes I had as a little girl and I find it shocking that Disney has only released certain Sing-Along Songs tapes on DVD such as the Disneyland Fun tape the Lion King Circle Of Life Sing-Along Songs tape the 101 Dalmatians themed Sing-Along Songs tape Pongo And Perdita and Flik's Musical Adventure but what about the very first Disney Sing-Along Songs videos? I wish Disney would put out the entire Sing-Along Songs series because they were a fun way to get children interested in karaoke songs and if this series was revived for a new generation of Disney fans it would be a hit

DodgerGirl

The Sing-Along Songs tapes that were my favorite were Under The Sea with songs from The Little Mermaid and other sea themed songs Friend Like Me which had Aladdin themed songs and songs about friendship and Fun With Music but the main problem I have with Fun With Music is while my namesake Disney character is featured on the box with Oliver from Oliver And Company they should've had some more Oliver And Company songs and have Dodger be the host. But as I said the Sing-Along Songs series should be revived and put on DVD because this series was a childhood favorite of Disney fans

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
They should have these or at least something like them on Disney+ - maybe some new versions if they can't transfer the older ones. I think people would like it.

DodgerGirl

My other favorite Disney Sing-Along Songs videos were also the Disneyland Fun tape and the Beach Party At Walt Disney World tape I also have on DVD and it was a fun video to watch and you just gotta love Aladdin rocking on the guitar singing Slicing Sand with Jasmine at the end of the video. My cousins loved it so much that they bought a copy of that tape themselves

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES