Ride capacity today?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
For those that are there today, what changes in ride capacity have you seen? I know someone said Pirates is loading every row and I saw on the DL app that Indy isn’t using the VQ now. But everything seems on the app to be like normal or maybe even longer, which isn’t what I expected.

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I wonder why the lines are longer today than. Maybe they’re inflated a lot more than normal or they increased capacity a lot more than I expected

• 3TinksAndAnEeyore

DIS Veteran
    I think that the telling point will be what it's like getting food today. Since getting food was such an issue before, and they haven't dramatically been able to increase staff in the kitchens due to social distancing requirements that are still in place for employees, that will be a good indicator if they've increased the number of guests allowed in the resort today. I'm watching to see how people in the parks today fare in getting lunch, dinner, and snacks!

• GBRforWDW

DIS Veteran
    So much excitement and so many questions. Looking forward to hearing reports either her or the magic is back thread from those that were there today.

Bigmace

Mouseketeer
    So much excitement and so many questions. Looking forward to hearing reports either her or the magic is back thread from those that were there today.
    I know it makes me what to buy a ticket today and go fly down there! As of writing this there is availability for the DL tomorrow and DCA the following two days! But I can wait 10 day more days.

Last edited:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES