Scary Disney cartoon on Disney channel

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
On the cable channel? No. Disney+? I mean go for it because that way you're able to skip it if you don't want your kids to see it.

Jaydee51

Mouseketeer
In my humble opinion, a lot of the content is already scary & dark for young children. Death, bullying, name calling, hitting/beating. If anything, Disney should consider toning down some of the content and/or add more warning labels to parents that don't want their kids to learn "not nice" things/words/actions sooo young. Eventually the kids will be exposed but i'd like the warning so i can add context and guidance beforehand.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Disney definitely shouldnt tone down the content. It's on the parents to monitor what their kids are watching and if they see something that falls in line with something they shouldnt do, such as the things you mentioned, then you can have that talk.

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
In my humble opinion, a lot of the content is already scary & dark for young children. Death, bullying, name calling, hitting/beating. If anything, Disney should consider toning down some of the content and/or add more warning labels to parents that don't want their kids to learn "not nice" things/words/actions sooo young. Eventually the kids will be exposed but i'd like the warning so i can add context and guidance beforehand.
But isn't all of that stuff presented in a way that shows how to handle such situations with the main kids usually being the ones to step-up and defend kids being bullied, etc. I don't think there is any harm in that message, unless you mean something else.

I really like some of the darker, mystery shows like Secret of Sulphur Springs. Gravity Falls could be pretty dark too. I think they could do a cartoon version of the Haunted Mansion or something in that style - not like really scary, but a little on the macabre side. Maybe Disney+ would be a better fit.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES